allaboutme

My photo
When I am alone, I need company & someone to support me.. No one comes to help me except Allah... When I pretend to be strong infront of the world... Nobody sees my hidden tears except Allah...

June 8, 2012

You know who you are :)


I am relieved to finally be writing you this post, and I hope you see the sense in my doing so.
 How are you?
Long Time No Hear, rite ?
 I’m sorry. Honestly, it was hard not being able to communicate with you.
Butt,.. Alhamdulillah , Allah is always by my side ,He’s never far away and I never feel alone.
Just need you to know that my life doing well without you .
I know it wasn't good to admit that..  seriously, I don’t need you in my life .  
I want to thank you for all the love, happiness, the pain and the tears you have brought into my life.

Wise words:  “What you need to know about the past is that no matter what has happened, it has all worked together to bring you to this very moment. And this is the moment you can choose to make everything new. Right now.”

till then ,. Take care :D

budak kuat yg dulunye sememeh .
ace .


2 comments:

  1. wowww,,,nice.. :/
    are u mad of someone?
    btw,,can i copy this :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes u can, it was my pleasure, dear. ermm ,, some time ago :)

    ReplyDelete