allaboutme

My photo
When I am alone, I need company & someone to support me.. No one comes to help me except Allah... When I pretend to be strong infront of the world... Nobody sees my hidden tears except Allah...

May 19, 2012

mati itu pasti :')



Dear Grandpa., You passed away almost a year ago ( May 19,2011). As I think about the day that you left us I still cannot believe that you are not here with us. It came the day that you got called for your treatment, and we were all very excited..and then a week later I guess that God decided that it was time that He took over to take care of you.  Words cannot explain how much I MISS YOU. I know that I never told you as many times as I should have how much I LOVED YOU. ..or appreciated everything that you ever did for me as I was growing up.  As everyday goes by I miss you more and more.
You will be forever missed and loved. So until we meet again. I LOVE YOU :’)
Al-fatihah . 

ya Allah, jangan seksa arwah datuk dengan dosa-dosa kami. Ya Allah, peliharalah arwah datukku di alam sana..ya Allah, terimalah doa-doa dan sedekah-sedekah bacaan Al Quran kami untuk arwah . ya Allah, jadikanlah kami anak2, cucu2 yang soleh dan solehah.. ya Allah, ingatkanlah hamba-Mu ini tika kami lupa untuk sedekahkan tahlil buat arwah datuk. We really miss you :’)

#everytimewhenieatkokocrunchitsremindmeofyou :'D


lotsoflove , 

ace 

No comments:

Post a Comment